Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
This page/policies apply to the Cavendish Beach Music Festival Period (July 6,7,8,9) only. See our regular policies for dates outside July 6,7,8,9.
RULES for staying
- These Rules apply to Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend ONLY
- NO Parties
- Quiet Time is 12 Midnight – 8am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED;
- No hanging out on the deck after Midnight (no talking while smoking outside after 12 midnight)
- No Visitors Allowed – Day or Night on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Absolutely NO Partying after Festival and everyone must go to their own Cottage
- NO PETS allowed – NO SMOKING inside the cottage ($500 Violation Fee will apply)
- Upon the 3rd Nuisance warning you will be evicted with NO Refund.
- You will be evicted if you sneak or try to sneak in extra persons
- 24 Hour Plain Clothes Security on site to enforce these rules
- For 2017 our property and Office will be under camera surveillance.
- No alcohol allowed at the pool, no smoking inside the pool gate
- Reservations & Deposits are NON-Transferable to other persons
- Upon check in, all occupants must check in at the office and provide photo ID
- Deposit must be paid by Visa or Master Card. Credit card used must belong to someone staying in the cottage.
- 50% of the Cost is due at booking; Balance owing is due on May 7th
- The person who’s name is on the reservation is responsible for the cottage and/or damage
- Access to the Cottage will NOT be given until the person who booked has arrived and registered. Everyone arriving later is required to check in at the Office immediately upon arriving.
- Only the # of people you booked for will be allowed to stay in the cottage
- Written permission by email must be obtained from our Office to increase the # of occupants to stay
- Name and age of each person must be provided upon booking
- Credit Card must belong to the person who has booked the cottage and must be staying in the cottage
REFUNDS will only be given if the cottage is rented back out for the duration of your Reservation:
- For Cancellations made before May 7th you will receive a full refund of your deposit, less $300 Non-Refundable Cancellation Fee.
- For Cancellations made May 7th and beyond, you will receive a full refund of the total amount paid, less $500 Non-Refundable Cancellation Fee.
- If you do not cancel or are a no show, you will NOT receive any refund
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will NOT receive any refund
Festival is behind “Avonlea Village/Avonlea Shops”. We are Not within walking distance, 6kms away – about 6-7 min drive. Taxis are available and service was much better in 2016 we had no complaints from our Guests