Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
This page/policies apply to the Cavendish Beach Music Festival Period (July 5,6,7,8) only. See our regular policies for dates outside July 5,6,7,8.
RULES for staying
- These Rules apply to Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend ONLY
- Quiet Time is 11pm – 8am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED;
- No hanging out on the deck after 11pm (no talking while smoking outside after 11pm)
- If you are the type who want to stay up into the wee hours of the morning after the festival partying then you are not suitable for staying at our property
- No large groups; we only rent 1 cottage per group
- No Visitors Allowed – Day or Night on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- NO PETS allowed – NO SMOKING inside the cottage ($500 Violation Fee will apply)
- Upon the 3rd Nuisance warning you will be evicted with NO Refund.
- You will be evicted if you sneak or try to sneak in extra persons
- 24 Hour Plain Clothes Security on site to enforce these rules
- For 2017 our property and Office will be under camera surveillance.
- No beverages allowed at the pool, no smoking inside the pool gate
- Reservations & Deposits are NON-Transferable to other persons
- Upon check in, all occupants must check in at the office and provide photo ID
- Names and age of each person to stay is required upon booking
- Deposit must be paid by Visa or Master Card. Credit card used must belong to someone staying in the cottage.
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is due at booking; Balance is due 60days prior to arrival
- The person who’s name is on the reservation is responsible for the cottage and/or damage
- Access to the Cottage will NOT be given until the person who booked has arrived and registered. Everyone arriving later is required to check in at the Office immediately upon arriving.
- Only the # of people you booked for will be allowed to stay in the cottage
- Written permission by email must be obtained from our Office to increase the # of occupants to stay
- Name and age of each person must be provided upon booking
- Credit Card must belong to the person who has booked the cottage and must be staying in the cottage
- A $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is due the first week of November when they make the first announcement of the lineup. Balance is due on May 5th.
REFUNDS will only be given if the cottage is rented back out for the duration of your Reservation:
- For Cancellations made at least 60 days or more before arrival date, you will lose the $500 non-refundable deposit you paid.
- For Cancellations made within 60 days of arrival, you will receive a full refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit paid as long as the cottage gets rented back for the nights you have booked..
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will NOT receive any refund
Festival is behind “Avonlea Village/Avonlea Shops”. We are Not within walking distance, 6kms away – about 6-7 min drive. Shuttle service is available for 2018.
Book early, if there are alot of Guests who want to leave on Monday, there will be a surcharge for checking out on Monday once we reach the number of cottages we can get cleaned in a day, book early and avoid the surcharge.