Pet Friendly 1 and 2 Bedroom Cottages
– A few cottages are designated Pet Friendly but the majority of the cottages are not Pet Friendly. Therefore please follow this Pet Policy and have your Pet “Approved” by the Office prior to booking or prior to arriving. If you arrive with a Pet that has not been approved you might not be able to stay depending on if the pet meets our requirements and therefore will lose your deposit.
- We only take dogs that are consider “NON-SHEDDING BREEDS” that is not in puppy stage (at least 1 year old)
- Pets are NOT allowed on the beds or fabric furniture in the living room
- Pets cannot be left alone in the cottage while you are out (must remain in a crate if the pet must stay home)
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and owners must pick up after their pets
- Pets must be treated for fleas before coming to the cottage
- Pets must be quiet while staying in the cottage; owners must keep pets from barking loudly to disturb other guests
- Owner is responsible for reimbursement of any damage to the cottage created by their pet
- Maximum 2 pets per cottage; pet must approved by the Office before booking or bringing the pet to stay. We do not accept all pets.
- Pet Fee per night per pet: $10 before June 25th or starting Labor Day Monday; $15 for June 26 though to Sept 2nd
- Pets are only allowed in designated Pet Friendly Cottages as not all cottages are Pet Friendly. NO Pets allowed in 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms or Semi Private Cottages. Only certain 1 and 2 bedroom cottages are designated Pet Friendly