Cavendish Beach Music Festival Policies
This page/policies apply to the Cavendish Beach Music Festival Period (July 5,6,7,8) only. See our regular policies for dates outside July 5,6,7,8. A Shuttle Service is provided to and
2018 Cavendish Beach Music Festival July 6,7,8 – we now have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage available for the Music Festival Weekend with a min stay of 4 nights. Rate: $459 + tax for up to 5 persons and $30 for extra persons. (updated January 15th @ 11:30pm)
RULES for staying
- These Rules apply to Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend ONLY
- Quiet Time is 111pm – 8am and is STRICTLY ENFORCED – no hanging out on the decks after the festival. Be quiet if on the deck smoking during quiet time.
- All persons staying on our property will be required to wear bracelets Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun. Only those with our bracelets will be allowed on the property
- No Visitors Allowed – Day or Night on Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- NO PETS allowed – NO SMOKING inside the cottage ($1000 Violation Fee will apply)
- If you arrive with more persons than that approved in your booking, or if you try to sneak in extra persons you may be evicted from the property with no refunds
- 24 Hour Plain Clothes Security on site to enforce these rules
- For 2017 our property and Office will be under camera surveillance.
- No beverages allowed at the pool, no smoking inside the pool gate
- Reservations & Deposits are NON-Transferable to other persons
- Upon check in, all occupants must check in at the office and provide photo ID
- Names and age of each person to stay is required upon booking
- Deposit must be paid by Visa or Master Card. Credit card used must belong to someone staying in the cottage.
- $500 Non-Refundable Deposit is due at booking; Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival (May 5, 2018)
- The person who’s name is on the reservation is responsible for the cottage and/or damage
- Access to the Cottage will NOT be given until the person who booked has arrived and registered. Everyone arriving later is required to check in at the Office immediately upon arriving.
- Only the # of people you booked for will be allowed to stay in the cottage
- Written permission by email must be obtained from our Office to increase the # of occupants to stay
- For Cancellations made before May 5, 2018, you will lose the $500 non-refundable deposit you paid.
- For Cancellations made after May 4, 2018, you will receive a full refund less the $500 non-refundable deposit paid as long as the cottage gets rented back for the nights you have booked..
- If you leave before your reservation has ended, you will NOT receive any refund
Festival is behind “Avonlea Village/Avonlea Shops”. We are Not within walking distance, 6kms away – about 6-7 min drive. Shuttle service is available for 2018.